Saturday, February 21, 2004

After much searching [both on Foreign Affairs' own website, Lexis Nexis etc] I've managed to track down an online copy of David Makovsky's article "How to Build A Fence" that appears in the current issue of Foreign Affairs [on newsstands next week] from the website of his own employer, The Washington Institute for Near East Policy. He recently testified in front of the Middle East Subcommittee of the House International Relations Committee along with Amb. Dennis Ross [the text of the hearing is only partially available through Nexis but because a subscription is required, I can't post a link to the transcript]. However, the article that prompted his testimony can be found here. I read it over the weekend [there's also an article by Shilbey Telhami about the U.S., Israel, and the Palestinians but I can't find a link to that one because Foreign Affairs does not post the complete article for free and it hasn't been uploaded to Nexis yet because it's in the upcoming issue which hasn't hit newsstands yet]. Most of the article is pretty good though he does leave some loose ends at some points.

[I'd especially appreciate some feedback from my cousins who, I'm sure, will have much to say about this one.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home