Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Darren Schneider's replacement

Here's the text of an e-mail I received from Darren earlier this afternoon in which he divulges what his next step will be and by whom he's been replaced:

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

As some of you may know, I have recently accepted at [sic] job offer to serve as an Administrative Officer for the National Cancer Institute in Bethesda, MD. My last day at the OU will be this coming Friday, 2/18, and I will be reachable at this office until then. After then, please be in touch with either Rena Barth at xxxxx@ou.org, 202.xxx.xxxx, or with my replacement, Seth Jacobson, at that same number.

If you need to be in touch with me, please do not hesitate to contact me using my personal contact info: xxxxxxx@umd.edu, or xxx.xxxx.xxx (mobile)/xxx.xxx.xxxx (home).

It has been a pleasure to work with you, and I wish you the best of luck.

Sincerely,

Darren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home