Friday, June 17, 2005

Odd

It frustrates me that I can't find anything worth posting about with my very tight schedule these days. Between a dreadful intro to poetry class (my last class as an undergrad), my boring but credit-worthy internship (which, thankfully provides me with an office, computer, phone, and a door to close when necesssary), studying for the LSAT (let's just say the diagnostic test didn't go so well), and other assorted things, it has become exceedingly difficult to find content that inspires posting and commenting on.

I was hoping that would change today so I spent some time searching my inbox and the web today but it just doesn't feel the same as it did when I procrastinated extensively when writing my senior thesis on Kashmir about a month ago (on which I, somehow, got an A). I guess that sometimes other things in life become more important and blogging, unfortunately, has taken a back seat, at least for now. Who knows, maybe if I get some free time to myself during which I'm not studying, working etc (not happening till mid-July according to my calendar) I'll be able to do a better job here. Sorry to disappoint my readership (the hit counter is still ticking up nicely and I appreciate the continued interest and support) but for now this will have to suffice. I still plan on trying again next week. It's never good to give up, but it's futile to attempt to do things when it's just not working out.

Above all, it's my birthday so instead of focusing on my inability to write a coherent paper on a poem and my inability to post on my blog where I should be free to do what I want, I'll cut it here and revel in the fact that if I wanted to, I can now buy myself a drink.

1 Comments:

Blogger orthomom said...

Happy Birthday! Hope to see you back on a busier posting schedule too.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home