Friday, June 17, 2005

Questions

Now I seem to be in a posting frenzy, how 'odd.'

Here are a few questions I feel like posting as my last post of the day (and week):
How come Pizza Professor on Central Ave doesn't stay open late anymore?

Why did they rip up the pathways in Cedarhurst Park if they were perfectly fine before? (When I asked the question, the friend I was with (a 5T native) said that since the taxes are so high and they have nothing better to do with taxpayer dollars, they just rip things up and put them back together again even when the items don't need to be repaired. (See sidewalk on Central Ave and area around trees for more support of this argument.)

If there's no one on the train, why do they run LIRR trains so frequently so late at night?

Why can't NYC parks (which, to my knowledge from signs posted all close at dusk) be more like Cedarhurst Park which is well-lit and beautiful on a clear night when the moon and the stars are shining brightly after a strong storm?

3 Comments:

Blogger orthomom said...

Maybe your friend's answer to #2 has some connection to #4. Just a thought. And to tell you the truth, I can't believe Pizza Professor is still open. Their pizza sucks, IMHO.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

BTW-did you hear about the dropped sefer torah in Ohr Torah? Was I misinformed or was it for real?

10:23 AM  
Blogger orthomom said...

Did not hear anything.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home