Sunday, August 21, 2005

I Aspire...sorta

The sick (read: hocker) part of me that wishes I had a BlackBerry or Treo to play with aspires to be one of the subjects in this article on gadget etiquette. I think I'm fairly considerate with my cellphone usage (including calls, texts, and instant messages) and think I'm quite capable of being a responsible BlackBerry user given the opportunity.

The guy described here, on the other hand, had better learn quickly or else...
"I was gushing emotionally about our healthy little baby inside" when he took out his BlackBerry [in her obstetrician's waiting room].
Lesson for all: It's never smart to ignore a hormonal woman, let alone a pregnant one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kian Finnegan said...

Thank you ffor writing this

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home