Friday, August 05, 2005

Ironic

I'm trying to get in touch with a division head at Camp HASC who called me earlier this week. However, he didn't leave me his cell number and since his number is no longer in the 'most recent received call' list on my cellphone, I'm going to the camp website to find its phone number and I'll try to reach him that way.

Upon reaching the homepage I was struck by the banner of pictures on the top of the page. Of the four pictures they posted, one is of a counselor who was not allowed back this summer despite his being vouched for by members of last year's head staff and former division heads (anyone familiar with the camp's politics this past year will understand). I don't know if he's seen the website (it's new this year) but I'm surprised they couldn't find a better picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home