Thursday, August 11, 2005

Tis the end of another era

First this, then the end of college, and now this major announcement:

Within a month's time, for at least a year, The Slippery Slope will not be active.

This means that I will not be posting at all between (on/around) September 6, 2005 & mid-August 2006. It is unclear if/how much I'll be posting between now and then.

I will not be able to continue blogging once I start my new job to ensure that no sensitive content is posted and so that no one construes my writings as representing the noble organization I'll be working for.

It's unfortunate, given the fact that readership has doubled within the past few months and I've been able to blog regularly as of late. However, all good things must come to an end.

Thank you for reading and your support, it has always been appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home